By posting content in public areas on Tripofthings.com, you agree to abide by these guidelines and all other Tripofthings.com policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these guidelines, our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate these guidelines.
The following content is never allowed on Tripofthings.com:
- Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more info)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Tripofthings.com
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that provides specific details or outcomes of an Tripofthings.com investigation
- Content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to an Tripofthings.com community member
The following are violations specific to the type of the content on Tripofthings.com:
- Listing titles that do not serve the purpose of providing information relevant to the listing type, style, or experience
- Listing titles that include symbols or emojis
Listing or Profile Pages
- Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive details
- Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion
- Trolling or repeatedly targeting community members
- Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience or that of their travel companions
- Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate