The Basic Kitesurfing Course in Tuscany is aimed at beginners and is structured in such a way as to encourage your learning constantly throughout the duration of the lessons. To ensure that the student is always focused and best expresses his potential, the course is divided into 6 hours. In this way the student will never have to take too long lessons and will always work at the maximum of his learning curve. At the end of each lesson there will be a debriefing with the instructor to understand the correct assimilation of the lesson.
STRUCTURE OF THE KITESURF COURSE
- 1st hour: theory and notions of meteorology, spot management, nomenclature and equipment preparation, security systems.
- 2nd hour: flight window, take-off, landing, two-handed piloting, kite relaunch, self rescue.
- 3rd hour: one-handed piloting, bodydrag downwind.
- 4th hour: bodydrag upwind with and without table.
- 5th hour: table management, pre-departure exercises, steady pull.
- 6th hour: waterstart.
IKO educational standards
- Equipment and accessories provided by the school
- Use of the radio for maximum teaching efficiency
- Debriefing at the end of the lesson
- Support inflatable boat available
Everything that is not included